Information om jobbet
Ambitious and self-driven Sales Executive to AltaPay, Soeborg
AltaPay is growing fast and we are therefore looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to join our team based in Soeborg, Copenhagen.
- Advise on and promote new vertical opportunities internally, providing business cases where platform or network development is required
- Proactively research, qualify, contact and close opportunities with enterprise level merchants and partners
- Create and drive new business through sales pitches, presentations and sales propositions
- Work closely with account management, technical support and onboarding teams to get merchants processing
- Domestic and/or international travel will be required when necessary
- Representing AltaPay at industry events, fairs and conferences including market specific presentations.
- An excellent communicator with a hunter-gene, strong negotiation skills, ideally with international experience
- The highest level of presentation and documentation skills
- A highly motivated, self-driven and goal-oriented person focused on achieving/exceeding your goals
- Proven experience with solution selling to large/enterprise merchants with a long consultative sales cycle - payment industry experience would be highly beneficial, but not a must.
- Proven track record of goals obtained in an outbound sales capacity
- A general awareness of current affairs related to the global financial sector
- Strong work ethic with determination to learn and succeed
- Retail experience and payment industry knowledge is a plus
- Languages; Fluency in Danish and English is a must, and professional proficiency in any other language(s) with a focus on German and Swedish would be a plus
Vil du automatisk i betragtning til andre lignende stillinger?
Opret dit cv på jks.dk/cv. Så kontakter vi dig, når der er relevante jobs, der passer til dine kvalifikationer og ønsker. Det er nemt, gratis og uforpligtende.
Vi behandler ansøgninger løbende og stillinger kan derfor blive besat inden ansøgningsfristens udløb.