Information om jobbet
Business Application Specialist - Dynamics NAV
VikingGenetics is the market leader for cattle breeding in the Nordic countries, co-operatively owned by 25,000 farmers. Their unique combination of breeding for health traits as well as production has led to a position as domestic market leader and with substantial export sales. They employ 160 people in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Australia, Germany and UK.
With reference to the IT Manager you will be responsible for all NAV related issues from business support to facilitation of development projects. You will become the Subject Matter Expert in this area and you will interface across the entire organization as well as with external partners. Dynamics NAV is a well integrated part of a modern IT environment and VikingGenetics are in general modern in the usage of new technologies such as cloud based solutions. Recently they converted from NAV 2009 to NAV 2018.
- Support to the NAV users in the organization
- Ongoing dialogue with business units to define and describe functional requirements for development projects to document implemented solutions and to facilitate the projects
- Contribute in IT projects in general and within NAV2018 in particular
- Provide internal user training
- Help the business to optimize the usage of NAV2018 and document processes
We imagine that you come from a similar position, preferably in a production company, and that you therefore possess excellent insights and understanding of how Dynamics NAV can support the business across the entire value chain. We are looking for a positive and curious individual who would like to join a journey of development for both yourself and the business. This implies that applicants should have a pioneering spirit and would like to embark on a journey from its early days.
Skills and personal competencies:
- Solid experience in working with NAV2013-2018
- Solid experience in user support
- Experience in working with NAV partners and handling issue tracking
- Service minded and open to change
- Great communication skills in both verbal and written Danish and English
- Structured and analytical approach
- Proactive and innovative
You are offered the opportunity to work in a modern IT environment in a market leading company surrounded by enthusiastic colleagues that take pride in working for VikingGenetics. You will be part of an open and positive culture, where your great ideas will be embraced as potential benefits for the business. Your qualifications will be upgraded as the company develops and new needs are identified or as part of your general development.
Application and contact
JKS CAREER facilitates this recruitment process on behalf of VikingGenetics. If you wish to apply for this position, please push søg stillingen at the buttom of this page and upload your CV and application.
In case of questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Allan Rønne Gudbergsen on +45 3085 1333. He is however on vacation from 15.07 to 05.08.
Vil du automatisk i betragtning til andre lignende stillinger?
Opret dit cv på jks.dk/cv. Så kontakter vi dig, når der er relevante jobs, der passer til dine kvalifikationer og ønsker. Det er nemt, gratis og uforpligtende.
Vi behandler ansøgninger løbende og stillinger kan derfor blive besat inden ansøgningsfristens udløb.