Information om jobbet
Would you like to develop your analytical and creative marketing skills in an international company? Then you may be interested in this job.
- Practical tasks related to exhibition planning, including preparing project plans, placing orders, shipping, travel arrangements etc.
- Updating our website and preparing web statistics
- Campaign follow-ups
- Updating LinkedIn
- Updating marketing material and presentations
- Ordering promotional items
- Carrying out an annual customer survey
- Ad hoc marketing-related tasks
- You have a BA or MA in marketing or something similar
- You have a couple of years’ experience from a similar position
- You are familiar with updating website content
- You are familiar with InDesign and Photoshop
- You are familiar with Google Analytics and preferably also AdWords, SEO, e-mail automation and split testing
- You have a flair for graphic design and a sense of aesthetics
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You are structured and quality conscious
- You are used to working on your own and you take responsibility for your own tasks
- You are flexible and solution-oriented, show initiative and focus on possibilities rather than limitations
- You are eager to learn
Vil du automatisk i betragtning til andre lignende stillinger?
Opret dit cv på jks.dk/cv. Så kontakter vi dig, når der er relevante jobs, der passer til dine kvalifikationer og ønsker. Det er nemt, gratis og uforpligtende.
Vi behandler ansøgninger løbende og stillinger kan derfor blive besat inden ansøgningsfristens udløb.