Information om jobbet
Quality Manager at Kelsen Group A/S
Are you looking for at job where you can grow and develop your skills in an international company where quality and work environment are very important factors? Are you motivated by taking responsibility in leadership and alignment of quality processes? Then we have the job for you as Quality Manager at Kelsen Group in Nr. Snede.
- Operational quality tasks, e.g. document control, work instructions, handling requests form other divisions (sales, marketing etc.), audits, food safety, allergen management, sanitation and HACCP.
- Developing the strategic plan for quality.
- Action planning and supporting execution of plans.
- Review of performance and communicating to stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, legal demands, company policies and ethical standards.
- Are well established and have high standards of integrity and personal values.
- Have good decision making skills - required to deal with complex issues and priorities.
- Have strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Are motivated by establishing and maintaining relations.
- Have a strong business acumen.
- Are driven to be successful.
- Are fluent in Danish and English.
Vil du automatisk i betragtning til andre lignende stillinger?
Opret dit cv på jks.dk/cv. Så kontakter vi dig, når der er relevante jobs, der passer til dine kvalifikationer og ønsker. Det er nemt, gratis og uforpligtende.
Vi behandler ansøgninger løbende og stillinger kan derfor blive besat inden ansøgningsfristens udløb.