Information om jobbet
SQA Quality Technician, Hammel
Vestas is a global leader in renewable energy technology. Our solutions are constantly adapting to the ever-changing renewable energy landscape. Join us today if you want to influence our future together.
Converters & Controls - Converter & NPI Factory Hammel - Production Quality
Vestas Manufacturing A/S is an independent business unit in Vestas Wind Systems A/S.
A part of Vestas Manufacturing is Vestas Converter & NPI Factory. Converter is responsible for the global production of Converters and Electronic modules and has factories in Europe and Asia.
Located in Hammel, we have the Vestas Converter & NPI Factory, where we develop, produce and mature our new Converter and Electronic types before we transfer the new technologies to internal and external factories around the globe.
The Quality department is primarily working directly with the production areas, supporting with quality solutions for production-lines, test and new product introduction.
As SQA Quality Technician your focus will be to support our electronics production. You will be a part of the Quality Control within the Quality Department and you will refer to the team leader of Quality Control.
- Drive quality achievements and performance improvement throughout the organization
- Support the definition of supplier control plans and monitor, maintain and improve process capability through statistical process control and capability studies
- Ensuring the timely execution of corrective action based on supplier 8Ds.
- Ensure validation of changes in products and processes from the supplier (PPAP/FFF)
- Ensure quality improvement planning at the supplier
- Support problem solving process (8D) at the supplier
- Reporting the supplier quality status to quality manager
- Ensure supplier block stock has an acceptable turnover rate
- Educated or trained as an electronics technician or electronics specialist
- With a minimum of 3 - 5 years of work experience you will be well versed in electronics production, preferably from international production with high complexity
- You will have a very good understanding of quality tools
- You are skilled with product verification and validation
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, both spoken and written, in English, with additional professional. It would be an advantage if you can write and read Danish
- You are persistent, determined and investigative in your work and are tenacious by nature
- You are curious and eager for knowledge
- You have good IT-skills and are an experienced user of Microsoft Office suite. It is an advantage if you know how to use SAP
- You can work in a fast-changing environment where there are high expectations to personal objectives
- You have high level of communications and cooperation skills
What we offer
In this position, you’ll be able to put your experience to the test in a modern and growing company. You will have the opportunity to help strengthen Vestas' position in key markets with excellent perspectives of growth. Join Vestas and you will cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at a global company within sustainable energy. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
The primary work location is Hammel, Denmark.
Looking forward to application
For further information on the position, please contact Senior Consultant Ann-Michelle Buus Trebbien, on + 45 52 15 78 70.
JKS CAREER are responsible for the recruitment process for Vestas, and if you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please submit an application, CV and relevant documents via Søg stillingen below. Apply as soon as possible as we regularly conduct interviews.
Due to the GDPR, we do not receive CVs and applications by mail.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Chief Consultant Ann-Michelle Buus Trebbien on tel. +45 3085 1327.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Vil du automatisk i betragtning til andre lignende stillinger?
Opret dit cv på jks.dk/cv. Så kontakter vi dig, når der er relevante jobs, der passer til dine kvalifikationer og ønsker. Det er nemt, gratis og uforpligtende.
Vi behandler ansøgninger løbende og stillinger kan derfor blive besat inden ansøgningsfristens udløb.