Do you want to join MAKEEN Energy as Project Manager or Senior Project Manager?
Do you want to join our international growth journey and contribute to the success of one of the market-leading corporations in the energy industry? Do you want to lead large, technical projects both in Denmark and abroad? Are you interested in collaborating across cultures?
About the position
MAKEEN Energy is looking for experienced Project Manager and Senior Project Managers for the Project Management department to implement projects worldwide. Our Project Management department supports all our business areas including: LPG, LNG / LBG, Plastcon and Power.
As Project Manager/Senior Project Manager, you will be technically and commercially responsible for the overall process and completion of the individual projects from contract negotiation to implementation and transfer to the customer. You will be the link between the customer, the sales department and the internal departments that will provide services to you, including especially Design, Engineering, Procurement, and Installation. You must ensure customer satisfaction and the quality of the projects with support from your colleagues in the Project Management department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the projects at the agreed time, quality, and economy.
- Budget, planning and follow-up on the projects.
- Organization of teams, resources, and project schedules as well as risk assessment.
- Contribution to the continued development of the project department worldwide (currently there are project managers in Denmark, France, and Portugal).
- Management of the projects in the IT systems.
- Communication internally and externally.
20-50 annual travel days must be expected in connection with the projects.
We expect that you have a technical background and that you have experience with both large and small technical projects. You must be able to understand and familiarize yourself with technical issues and be a sparring partner on the solutions. It is a prerequisite for the position that you are a strong Project Manager, as you have to manage large and complex projects.
- As a Senior Project Manager, it is a requirement that you have a higher education and 10 years of experience within project management.
- As a Project Manager, it is a requirement that you have 5 years of experience within project management.
You must be prepared to be a part of a dynamic everyday life and the associated versatile workday. You have the desire to be part of a growth journey where there is constant development.
In addition, some of your most important qualities and qualifications are:
- Experience from an international context with construction projects.
- Certified PMP in project management, as we use the PMBOK guide as our basis for project management. If you are not already PMP certified, we will train you and expect you to take certification within your first year.
- Experienced IT user (MS Office) and used to working with ERP systems.
- You can at least speak and write English at a high level - also preferably French.
MAKEEN Energy is a company with strong values, and it is important for us to find the right colleagues for the department. You are focused and passionate about your work, and you can run several projects in parallel. You are proactive, dedicated and have an entrepreneurial spirit as well as a pragmatic approach.
You must have strong intercultural competencies and appreciate collaboration with colleagues and customers at different levels and with different backgrounds and cultures. You build strong, professional relationships with customers.
Our work environment is characterized by freedom under responsibility, and it is therefore important that you can work independently, seek out information yourself and make the necessary decisions.
You are not rigid, but you are structured and have an overview in the planning of the projects, so you ensure that the projects are carried out at the agreed time, quality, and finances in collaboration with the other departments. It is important that you are a skilled communicator both internally and externally as well as in writing and speaking.
MAKEEN Energy offers
A versatile and exciting job in an informal work environment characterized by humour and commitment and with great independence. We offer good professional and personal development opportunities and support further education.
The salary package also contains a number of attractive staff benefits, including pension package, health and accident insurance, healthy and tasty lunch buffet as well as various offers within shopping, fitness, massage and more.
Salary according to qualifications.
Application and contact
JKS CAREER facilitates this recruitment process on behalf of MAKEEN Energy. If you wish to apply for this position, please push “Søg stillingen” at the buttom of this page and upload your CV and application.
In case of questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Jeanette Møller Demuth on +45 30 85 12 93.
About MAKEEN Energy
MAKEEN Energy is a global, market-leading corporation in the energy industry. We are determined to play an active role in the sustainable transformation of the energy market, and this is why we develop responsible energy solutions that make a difference for people and planet. We do this by enabling our partners to embrace the energy market of tomorrow, by bridging gaps between present and future energy supply and by empowering our people to innovate.
Information om jobbet