Global Head of Accounting and Controlling
As Head of Accounting and Controlling, you will apply your leadership skills and accounting and controlling competencies to take our global accounting team to the next level. Aside from ensuring that our accounting, controlling, and related processes are efficient and up-to-date, the primary function is to be an active and visible sparring partner to our business concerning our production, product development and commercial activities. This also includes ensuring that our BI is managed and developed to ensure transparency on relevant performance metrics throughout the organization.
The ideal candidate has a broad financial background, preferably in an international setting and experience from production/manufacturing companies. The position reports to the CFO, and in the role, you will be a part of our Global Management Team.
- Lead and manage the accounting department and activities (a team of 7 in Denmark, Poland, China, and the USA)
- Liaise with accounting firms for the company’s smaller sales-subsidiaries in Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China and the USA) and with auditors in Denmark and abroad
- Supervise and monitor the accounting processes, including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivables inventory, and fixed assets
- Manage and coordinate the monthly and annual closing and forecasting procedures, including consolidation across 13 entities, and reporting to stakeholders
- Be the Financial Business Partner Lead towards the commercial and operational departments in the company, and together with the Controller among others, establish and follow-up on standard costs, IPO, completed productions and perform various profitability analyses on customers, markets, products and projects
- Forecasts and sparring with other units
- Assume a coordinating role for our BI platform (QlikView) and participate in the maintenance and development of our ERP system (AX-2012 R3) and financial support systems (Medius and Acubiz)
- Proactively improve the accounting process and ensure that procedures, policies, and standards are documented
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Solid accounting background, e.g. as an Auditor or as a Financial Business Partner
- Familiar with VAT and tax rules in other countries
- Experienced in Microsoft AX and knowledge of BI tools is an advantage.
- Well documented experience in Excel
- Experience in leading people, in an international context
- Experience in process optimization and improvements
- Assertive, independent, and an urge to support and challenge the business
- A drive, determination and self-discipline to achieve results
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Our corporate language is English
The right candidate will be remunerated per qualifications. Expect travel activities of up to 4-6 weeks per year on average and to China and the USA every two years.
Who we are
DBI is a privately held company founded in 1937. We offer sustainable protective and connective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry and major global machine and engineering customers. The company has more than 200 employees with a turnover of 175 MDKK. Headquartered in Stenlille, Denmark, the company has production facilities in Denmark and Poland and sales offices in France, Germany, Poland, Italy, the USA, Mexico, and China.
DBI cultivates an informal workplace and continuously focuses on individual and organizational development with a mentality sweet spot between the growing global organization and the small entrepreneurial start-up company. We constantly support an open dialogue in the teams and between managers and employees and the overall development for our employees and our company.
As one of the first manufacturers of plastics in Denmark with more than 80 years of experience, today, DBI is certified according to: IATF16949:2016, ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, and ISO50001:2011.
Application and contact
JKS CAREER is handling the recruitment process for DBI. You can apply for the position by uploading your application, CV, and other relevant documents via the link “Søg Stillingen” below.
We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the Data Protection Act, we do not accept applications sent by email.
If you have any questions or need further information, you are welcome to contact Senior Consultant Carina Due Overbye by phone on +45 23 29 44 11 or email email@example.com
Information om jobbet