Information om jobbet
Welding robot programmer / operator
Do you have experience working with Migatronic welding robot and Fanuc control system? If you have, then you may be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for a skilled and experienced programmer for our client in central Zealand (Sjælland). It is a Try&Hire position - 37 hours per week.
Tasks are very varied and can be in the following areas:
- Machine Installations / Assembly
- Installations technology
- Control technology
- Industrial plants
- You are an engineer, machinist, automation technician or similar
- You are self-driven and take an active part in the tasks
- You are careful, analytical and quality conscious
- You speak and write English
- You are sociable
- You are committed and flexible
- You are stable and meet on time
Press on the blue bottom and complete the application form and attach the application and CV as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis.