Information om jobbet
Tlf: +45 96 60 07 50
Experienced Planner to Siemens Gamesa
Do you hold a degree in Engineering, and do you have experience with Project Planning? Are you structured and proactive? And are you passionate about making a difference for the people and the future?
As planner at Siemens Gamesa, you will support the Onshore Wind Farm projects throughout the whole lifecycle of the project, with focus on Execution phase, by creating and maintaining a well-structured and manageable project plan according to company and project specific processes, procedures, and guidelines.
In this role you will also:
- Follow up on and update schedules on a regular basis on all projects in Execution phase regarding schedules, resources, and other relevant activities. Present management with relevant and agreed monthly reports
- Support Claim Management with delay analysis and substantiation
- Support the Presales team in performing project scheduling and resource calculation
- Support S&MK in the Sales phase and PR teams in execution for all planning related matters (scenarios, WDT calculations, Critical Path analysis etc.)
- Participate in development of the Project Planning and Scheduling tool Primavera P6 to be the foundation for planning the total project life cycle
- Participate and deliver input to the Risk and Opportunity assessments of the projects
- Proactively and on request create scenarios for Execution and Tender phase projects
- Control the lead times and assigned processes
- Keep yourself informed of the PM Guidelines and the procedures related to the position and work in accordance with the requirements defined in the PM Guidelines and Process House/IMS system.
- Work on ad hoc tasks given by Management
Preferably you hold a Bachelor´s degree (in Engineering or similar) as educational background. You have strong experience with Project Planning, Scheduling and Resources Planning, and ideally you have work experience from a comparable business, i.e., Energy, Transportation, Pharmaceutical.
You have advanced MS Office skills and experience with Primavera P6 Portfolio Management tool.
You are fluent in English.
As a person you are self-driven and persistent while also being open and communicative. You have passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers
You will be a part of a company with a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
This is a time-limited position of 12 months, but there is a good chance that it will be extended.
You will have to work from home to in the beginning due to the COVID-19 situation. However, you will be associated with the location in Brande, where you will also be working in the long term.
Application and contact
JKS CAREER is handling the recruitment process on behalf of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, and if you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please send your application and CV via the link below.
Please apply as soon as possible, as we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
In case you have questions, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Anne-Marie Hviid Ekstrøm on +45 3085 1294.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability, or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality, and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.