Information om jobbet
Skilled Schedule and Risk Manager for Strukton Rail
Are you a super user of Primavera and MS Projects? Here is an opportunity to work in a dynamic project environment and play a key role in one of the biggest public projects in Denmark.
As part of the consortium with Thales and Strukton Rail A/S, Strukton Rail is looking for a new colleague to handle the consortium’s schedule and risk management assignments. Also, you will act as planner for Strukton Rail.
Strukton Rail works within renewal, extension, maintenance, consulting and development of railway infrastructure in order to provide passengers with a safe and timely journey.
Possibly you have an academic degree within engineering, business administration or IT and 3+ years of experience working with schedule, risk and value management within large scale projects.
Your project experience may stem from larger construction projects, but this is not a requirement. Equally, rail experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
In addition, we expect you to be:
- Super user of Primavera
- Super user of MS Projects
- Master of MS Office
- Used to taking on much responsibility at a project level
- Used to working in an international, English language setting
Primary assignments and responsibilities
As Schedule and Risk Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of project planning, progress monitoring and leading the consortium technical teams to deliver the detailed schedules. You will own the Risk- and Value Management process in the consortium and continuously liaise with relevant stakeholders to the project.
The main tasks will be:
- Developing and updating the master schedule cf. the project contract
- Developing the detailed Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in conjunction with the project management team, technical managers and costumer
- Preparing and updating the Master Project Schedule (MPS) as a summary of the sub-schedules
- Monthly progress reports
- Managing company deliveries together with the delivery manager
- Monitoring progress, early warnings, risks or decisions
- Evaluating values of Risks and Value Management calculations for Thales-Strukton from a financial point of view
- Harmonize the Risk Management Plan, the Risk and Value Management Process between BDK and Thales-Strukton
- Plan, coordinate and align the projects’ risk and value management processes and activities
- Trigger and monitor risks and mitigation actions as well as actions to achieve value
- Prepare and maintain a Risk Register detailing all identified risks
- Provide regular Risk Status Reports including the status about value management activities
- Monitoring and controlling identified risks, residual risks and new risks
- Evaluating the effectiveness of risk mitigation and control
What Strukton offers
You will be part of an informal, international workplace. Strukton Rail appreciates an open and tolerant dialogue and we are committed to maintaining a happy workplace.
Salary will match your qualifications, and you will also be part of our health insurance programme. Other benefits include phone, computer and an iPad.
Place of work and type of employment
This is a full-time position within the project organisation of the F-bane signalling project, which is managed from Thales’ offices in Søborg near Copenhagen.
You will be employed by Strukton Rail and the employment period is not limited to the completion of this project.
Application and contact information
JKS CAREER handles the recruitment process for Strukton Rail. You can apply for the position by uploading your application and CV by clicking the “Søg stillingen” button below.
Do not hesitate to apply, as we will interview candidates on an on-going basis.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Recruiter, Julia Budolfsen by phone at +45 3085 1291 or email email@example.com. However, due to the Christmas holidays, phone messages will only be answered sporadically between December 21st and January 6th. E-mails will not be answered during this period.
About Strukton Rail
With an employee base of about 4,000 people, Strukton Rail is one of the largest rail companies in Europe. Strukton Rail is located in The Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Belgium, Italy and Denmark. Furthermore, Strukton Rail has activities in England, Austria and Switzerland. Strukton Rail works within renewal, extension, maintenance, consulting and development of railway infrastructure in order to provide passengers with a safe and timely journey. Strukton Rail is the leading company in Europe within pre-emptive maintenance and has developed advanced measuring methods to identify early signs of faults on infrastructure.