Content writer with good technical communication skills, Sønderborg
Do you have the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate them into easily understandable, compelling and engaging content? Do you thrive in a role with varied tasks that cover all aspects of content? Do you have excellent English writing skills? Then you might be our new content writer.
At DAMM we have developed radio communication solutions for the past 40 years, positioning us as one of the leading providers in the market. Our products have gained a strong reputation of being easy to deploy and expand, and we are now looking for a content writer who is able to communicate the features and benefits of these products and solutions.
As our new content writer you will create and maintain high-quality content and documentation to use for promotion towards end-customers as well as to support partners worldwide promoting DAMM’s products, services and solutions. The job requires you to work both independently and as part of a team, taking responsibility for developing stories around our products and services and successfully launching these in close collaboration with the team.
Your primary tasks
You will be responsible for creating compelling and engaging content for digital as well as printed marketing and technical material in multiple formats across various marketing channels.
More specifically you will be:
- Creating copy for marketing material such as industry brochures, product flyers, advertorials, e-mail marketing, PR, ads, etc.
- Optimizing and updating website text to grow website traffic
- Writing content for social media (mainly LinkedIn)
- Identifying content needs through research and close collaboration with colleagues
- Reviewing and proofreading technical documentation
- Creating user/configuration guides for applications
- Ensuring high-quality, consistent, accurate and clear content
- Maintaining and securing DAMM tone of voice and consistent use of style and terminology
- Reviewing and editing content developed by other members of the team
- Ad hoc tasks, e.g. small translation tasks
- A relevant educational background that provides you with the right mix of linguistic skills and technical insights
- 3–5 years of experience in B2B copywriting, preferably within high tech products
- Fluent in (UK) English and Danish
- Strong interest in and flair for technical content
- Can translate complex technical material into easily understandable content
- Can translate technical features into compelling customer benefits
- Understand search engine optimization best practices
- Take ownership of tasks related to content creation
- Have strong communication skills and are systematic and thorough with attention to detail
You will become part of a small marketing team, working both as part of a team and on your own, gathering information from internal and external colleagues and partners to create your content. To succeed in this role you need strong collaboration skills and an ability to interact and communicate with technology leaders and specialists.
We offer you a unique opportunity to make an impact and shape an exciting career in an international, professional environment working with state-of-the-art equipment. You will become part of a dedicated organisation with a good working atmosphere. DAMM has a flat organisational structure where the individual takes responsibility.
Perks include health insurance and a lunch scheme as well as sporting and social events.
Salary and contract details according to your qualifications.
DAMM Cellular Systems is a world-leading provider of scalable, flexible and user-friendly digital radio infrastructure systems to industrial, commercial and public safety customers. With 40 years of experience in critical radio and broadband communication, we take the lead through superior engineering and a constant focus on customer needs and reduced complexity.
For additional information, please take a look at our website: www.dammcellular.com
The application process, interviews and all communication will be handled by JKS A/S. Please apply for this position by following the link “Søg stillingen” on our website.
We are not allowed to receive CV’s and applications in our mailbox.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Heidi Schmidt Degermann, +45 61 63 07 76.
Information om jobbet